The one thing I have been trying to figure out about other people who get involved in internet marketing is how do I help them shorten the curve?
The reality is i’m not entirely sure but I do have a few suggestions. The first of which is be stubborn. Decide it is going to happen and stick to that idea and be really stubborn about it.
The second is start with one area and do not leave it…you can be really stubborn about that too. Stick to that area until you have mastered it.
I think that the journey to get there is more beneficial than the goal. The sooner you commit to that goal…the sooner you can you can get started on that work and sooner you can grow into that person who can actually attain that goal.
What can you do to help yourself?
1) Commit to the process and understand that the goal will come
2) Do the work and learn it one step and process at a time
3) Don’t ask for advice from people who have never done what you are trying to do
4) Get a mentor…..get help from someone who can actually help you do what you want to do
5) Take the advice when it is given and don’t think you know better
6) Enjoy the ride. It’s gonna have highs and lows and ups and downs so enjoy it and don’t expect anything else.